Today I woke up with a lot of anxiety. Since I have to go to S.M. and see if there're news, speak with the neighboorhood, control electricity counters, check some things. Because of the festivity, it was quite long time I didn't go there.
I may have two type of unexpected things and this favorites my system of anxiety and nervousness, and the first is postal (I will find big unexpected taxes to pay in the mailbox?).
In my state I should control all the situation and would be ever no space for surprises, this in theory. In practical, the life is made of this matter too, and there's also the motto of my "good doctor":
- If you expect all, nothing can surprise you
I still have to understand clearly this phrase, but for now doesn't help. I would like to know exactly what waits me in the house. And my "relationship" with the house has been never more complex and tense.
Update & auto-observation: 24.00
As I should have expected, anxiety didn't have reasons to be. All went well.
- I went to S.M. and spoke with K. He did me a sermon about how to change [my] character, on my mother and prison one builds. I've understood that he was referring to her as "cause" of my-something. He also asked me if news about love affairs. I replied "I'm ..free!" - "Of course", he sneered. He also said that I can't wait my mother to die (or disappear) to do something on my life. (I said I agress and blah blah). This was all judgement. But I didn't feel so bad.
- the weather was good. I did some photo.
- In Rome called me on the phone father H.G. to recommend a US partner, friend, for the Website. It was an honour to receive call from him! Unexpected, also.
- I received a call from politician that want to meet me. It was good too.
- I went to market and bought food. Met mother at the bus station.
- I went to ATM. :)
- Twitter: new followers by H.Q., italians. It gave me good mood, along with the sense of appreciation of [me via] the sunset photo I posted on Facebook.
- I ate quickly and much (I needed: see point 1)
- Then made a jump to me my ex gf, then I stayed to the computer and worked on something but not preparing lessons :(.
In general, so the day was good, despite initial fears and concerns.